Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Living Green wrapping up 2016

Hard to believe I've been writing this column for South Tulsa Living for well over a year now.  As we get ready to greet a new year and bid farewell to 2016, I look back on a year of 'Living Green One step at a time' columns with gratitude and a sense of accomplishment.  Once again, I want to say thank you to the publisher, Candy Trenary, and editor, Terri Jeffers, for allowing me huge leeway in writing anything my little heart desires.  They are both gracious and supportive in all ways and I am so lucky to know these women.

To read article, click HERE!

Beginning in 2017, I'll be contributing quarterly rather than monthly (March, June, September, and December).  Fewer articles, less writing, but researched, penned, and submitted with the same enthusiasm I currently maintain for all things living green, one of my favorite topics.







December's article was fun to write and even more enjoyable to photograph.  These decorations are so easy to make and can be put together quickly anytime you have need of an impromptu centerpiece. Use what you have on hand...glass jars, greenery clipped from outside, flowers in season, ribbon or twine...




No comments:

Post a Comment