Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Krafting Gift Wrap


The internet is loaded with great ideas for wrapping gifts.  I found several posts that struck a chord in my recycling soul.  The use of a single HUGE roll of brown Kraft paper and a roll of heavy duty clear tape does the trick for all your wrapping needs. And this Kraft paper is recyclable! Adding the fun and the color and bling and fru-fru is completely up to you and your creative genius.  I had a blast using a bunch of art supplies I keep on hand for just such a festive project.


Thanks, South Tulsa Living, for featuring my Living Green...one step at a time column for December's issue.  I loved doing the photo shoot for this one and only wish I'd had real gifts to wrap way back in October when I wrote this article.  That would have been too smart. 

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

To read the entire article, click here.
Gift tags created from last year's Christmas cards

brown lunch sack, greenery & heavy clip
This bow made from strips
of recycled magazine pages.
Red bow fashioned from plastic net bag
that my oranges came in.





1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Wish I could think of all this great stuff and had a brain like yours!

    ReplyDelete