Thursday, April 9, 2015

Column Launch

Such an honor and a treat to be invited to write a monthly column on a subject near and dear to my heart.  With such a broad spectrum of topics to choose from, I can allow my imagination and interests to rule the day.  Thank you, Candy Trenary, Publisher of South Tulsa Living, for inviting me to join your Neighborhood Newsletter as a resident writer.  And thank you, Terri Jeffers, Editor of STL, for helping give me a vision of how Living Green could be a beneficial addition to the magazine's readership. 

 Thank you, Brenda Horan, for making us all look good!!

This first contribution didn't exactly write itself, but the idea did niggle and nudge loud enough to give me time to flesh it out on paper.  I look forward to making future contributions.  The process will be full of learning and exploration for me, too.   Hope you will join me on this journey, one column and idea at a time.

To read this article and print the recipe, click here and download this PDF file to your computer. Then print as you would any other PDF document.  

I am an open book.  If you have any questions, comments or additional information to share or other items of interest you think I might enjoy reading, please get in touch.  Receiving your emails makes me happy.  You can reach me at damselfly52@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. I learn something fun and interesting and super-creative every time I read one of your articles. Thank you for sharing. Thanks for the incredibly positive difference you and everyone who incorporates one of your ideas makes. You rock! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete