Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pesky Hand bills REUSED


These annoying pieces of junk mail bother me more than your average unwanted solicitation.  Just look at them!  They tend to be a graphic designer's dream in both layout and craftsmanship.  They are heavy duty, plastic coated and have high ink coverage. Very expensive little artworks, these babies.  What to do with them? 

Okay, so maybe I am stretching it a bit to call this 'recycling.'  But the hand bill, in heft and flexibility makes the perfect base for these whimsical duct tape wallets.  I feel better knowing I can use these for something...since they do not break down in my compost bin.  The variety of duct tape patterns and colors offered in the store today is so much more than our grandmother's silver duct tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment